This is just the beginning! Find out about what TechTalks is today and what it will become.
As with our recent events we're keeping the best bits of what make our events special, our community. Before and after the talk you'll be invited to join breakout rooms of up to 15 people to have a bit of a social catchup with friends, colleagues and peers.
ℹ️ The Zoom link will become available in the countdown bar on this page 30 min before the start
17:30 - Join us for a chat in the breakout rooms
18:00 - Talk #1 - Rachel Davies - React Hooks
18:45 - Talk #2 - Oliver Davies - Tailwind CSS
19:30 - Wrap-up
Introduction to React Hooks
Taking Flight with Tailwind CSS
- Advantages and disadvantages to utility based styling and Tailwind.
- How to install Tailwind and add it to your build process using tools such as Symfony Encore and Laravel Mix.
- How to configure and customise Tailwind for your project.
- How to promote repeating classes into re-usable components for better maintainability.
- Strategies to control the file size, and using external tools like PurgeCSS.
Also, if time allows:
- How to extend Tailwind and add extra classes with community written plugins.
- How to write and test your own custom plugins.
It's a bit quiet here. Why not be the first to post something?